An important mechanic of the game is the time system. Certain events will cause a day to pass, which resets the daily counter on:
- Daily Quests
- Investment Returns
- Care Packages from certain slaves with a high enough affection.
- Book skill progress. Having the right books on characters will let them learn new skills if they have the book on for enough days.
This is a list of what will pass time so to allow a player to plan out the order of how they want to do things. When a new day starts, there is a possibility of rain.
Most of these will pass time at completion or after the last h-scene. All quests not listed do not pass time.
- Na Na Why Don't You Get A Job.
- A Forge Too Far.
- Night of the Raping Dead.
- One is the Loneliest Party.
- Manor Invasion.
- Maid to Order
- Another Word for Catgirl.
- Ain't No Party Like A Search Party.
- Mushroom Samba (Penelope Love Quest).
- Check Out My Package.
- Scholastic Excellence
- Hour of the Beasts (Yamamaya Love Quest).
- The Virgin Gynocides
- It Came From Below the Equator
- Family Matters (Meline Love Quest).
- Finishing Unfinished Business (Elaiya Love Quest).
- Looking for a Cure.
- Bewitchy Women.
- Research Materials.
- Stuck in the Middle With You.
- Hall Monitor from Hell.
- It's Pronounced "Sabotage".
- Sacrifices for Algernon.
- Cannibal Corps.
- The Phantom Breaker battleground.
Total: 24 days + Manor Assault day.
H-Scenes that are not from questsEdit
- Recruit Penelope into the harem.
- Recruit Meline and a day will pass.
- Buy the item shop in Eastfort, go talk to Florine, then go into shop for an h-scene (+5 Satisfaction) and a new slave, and time will go by.
- Buy the Eastfort Condo and go to its third floor. You get an H-Scene, Randi into the harem, and a night pass by.
- H-Scene from getting both Lilac and Violet to trust.
- H-scene by getting Chimei to trust.
- Upgrade from Squire to Journeyman.
- Recruit Renfeld. After beating Count Corgan in Looking for a Cure, let her out of the room you locked her in.
Total: 8 days.
- Invest in the Bitch's Sixth Tit, and then go out and go back in. Talk to the bunny "girl" while you don't have the Ticking Box in inventory and you will gain +3 Satisfaction and time will advance.
- Recruiting Yamamaya.
Total: 2 days.
So as of December 2015 V1 there are an total of 36 days.
- Timeturner, a debug items used for testing advances a day when used.
Total: as many as you want/need. Be aware that the use of this device will probably generate bugs.
Quest Dependency Edit
For a more visual representation of what various quests or other interactions require what before they can be done, the following chart has been put together based on the version 0.28.8 release (note that love quests as well as quests that don't end the day are not included on it)
- ↑ After returning to mansion.
- ↑ After visiting the forge and talking to blacksmith at the end of the quest.
- ↑ After defeating Larelle.
- ↑ But during this quest gifting and such is blocked, so all you can do is get money and praise two characters.
- ↑ Both solutions advance a day, and both can be done in a single run. So two days.
- ↑ The first day + 34 ways to get full days + the Manor Assault day.