These are love/respect quests acquired by getting a character to 100 affection. These are different from Harem quests, which are meant for advancing your harem in general, in that these are more specifically about usually the closing of the individual character's story. These are completely optional and the final game is intended to be able to be played start to finish without ever doing any of these quests.
Family Matters (Meline love quest) (Lvl 11) Edit
To start it, get Meline relationship to Love. This quest has two parts and (but only advances one day) that can be done in different moments.
Your task is just to visit the house where the Hero and Meline grew up just one last time. It doesn't involve any kind of fighting, but you need to have Meline in your active party to proceed. The house is located in the Slums just above of the Slaver Guild post, and inside you will find some Missable items and the clues to start the real quest later (a map, a letter and the King Statuette). Check that you hadn't miss anything because you can't return once that you leaves.
Quest Items you find along the way:
- "Scroll of Translation" from a skeleton in the north-west corner of the first level to translate the walls for the "Power Word" (The word is "Tipareth", if you can't find the skeleton or just want to skip looking for it)(Note: if Kyrie is in your party she will translate the text herself)
- "False Knife" in a house to the north-east of the first map (the same house that leads you to the lower level).
- "Clay Vessel" in the northern house of the barred area of the first level (you have to get through the lower level to reach it). Turns to "Filled Vessel" if you fill it with water from the house with the water-riddle on the lower level.
- The three Glass Shards:
- Chest in a house to the north of the first level.
- After you went through the lower floor to the blocked area of the first level, in a chest in the south-west corner of the map.
- A Chest at the eastern wall of the lower floor.
- Statuettes and their locations:
- King Statuette: You find it in your old house, before the dungeon.
- Angel Statuette: In the house to the south-east. You need to translate the wall inscriptions using the Scroll of Translations (see Quest Items above)... or simply enter "Tipareth", if you can't be bothered.
- Demon Statuette: A house on the second level, with the angel statue (not statuette, actual statue), several torches and a pentagram on the floor. For the torch rows at the top and the bottom, light the middle one each. For the torch rows left and right, light the top and bottom ones each. The torches should now turn blue.Then stab the angel statue with the "False Knife" (see Quest Items above). You also find two Dark Seeds.
- Dragon Statuette: The house with the pathetic Kobold Ambush.
- Automaton Statuette: The house with the water-riddle in it. Add Gummies and Crystal to the water to freeze it, then walk over the ice to the chest to get it.
- Tree Statuette: the second house from the south in the blocked part of the first level (you have to get through the lower level to reach it). You have to water the plants using the "Clay Vessel"/"Filled Vessel" (See Quest Items above).
- Fairy Statuette: Find all three Glass Shards (see Quest items above) and bring them to the third house from the south in the barred area of the first level (you have to go through the lower level to reach it). Look at the Mirror twice. The first time repairs it, the second transfers you to a weird world. Walk around until you find the Fairy and answer her Riddle (Answer: "A Yardstick") or fight her (it's slightly more difficult that the dragon, gives no XP or loot other than the statuette).
Mushroom Samba (Penelope's Love Quest) (Lvl 12)Edit
- Get Penelope relationship to Love.
- Investigate her father's disappearance; you will find a Note on the ground and a hole in the ground.
- Enter the hole and fight through the numerous Mycons. Take note that being physically attacked by a Mycon has a chance of making your character high, and therefore unreliable for a time.
- There is a missable Dark Seed in this map that requires the Hero to be hallucinating to find. If necessary you can use a Mushroom on the Hero (remember that the Blue Dragon Ring doesn't allow you to get high).
- You could find an old foe if you are high.
Hour of the Beasts (Yamamaya's Love Quest) (Level 13)Edit
- Get Yamamaya relationship to Love.
- Travel to Westcastle with Yamamaya in the party and enter the beastfighter tourney in the Arena. Make sure that both are ready as they will fight alone in this quest.
- Either pay the qualifier man 20,000 Sil to enter the arena, or fight him. Lose to get an h-scene, and still be able to do the tournament if you so desire. Win and get some experience.
- After dealing with him, go into the room on the right. You can save here, and heal by talking to the woman on the right. Talk to the man at the door to hear the rules and fight. Win, heal and save and talk to him again. Win.
- After winning and coming back in, go out the door and watch a scene, then come back in and go do another fight. After that heal and talk to Lola, then go in to fight the boss of this quest. Buff Yamamaya immediately, because at the start of turn 3 the hero will be put to sleep for the rest of the match. Just keep hitting the monster and you should win. Your reward is 50,000 Sil, a Championship Reward (crafting item), and an H-scene with Yamamaya and Alina.
Beyond Good and Devil (Therese's Love Quest) (Lvl 20)Edit
- Start by getting Therese's RP to love, then head to Westcastle outskirts. To its east you will see a castle, go there then walk past the tombs and enter the castle, then talk to the paladin at the front desk.
- You're supposed to find the prince and the paladin that's giving him a tour (that's the paladin Therese was talking about)
- Go up the stairs, and then to the paladin quarters. Here the hero suggests (more like orders) to have sex with Therese in her old room. It's the 2nd room to the left at the end of the hallway .
- Enter and read the diary. You will find out that the paladin that's supposed to be dying is trying to get immortal by sacrificing the prince.
- Here you go to the 2nd stairwell (Therese kicks the barrels that are blocking the way) then you have to go up 2 stairs.
- You have to kill all the monsters in order to reach the roof (don't forget to search the place for half hidden chests).
- At the roof you fight the paladin and rescue the prince. Therese gets promoted and you have sex at the castle and a day passes.
Finishing Unfinished Business (Elaiya's Love Quest) (Lvl 20)Edit
- Get Elaiya to love and go talk to Shally. Go east towards Eastfort until you reach the Border Fort, then go south-east for a bit and you should spot another ruined fort. Visit it and examine the door.
- Go get a bomb. There are three ways you can get one:
- Go back to the fort and blow up the door. Equip Elaiya well.
- Fight and advance through the dungeon (remember to pick up the three Dark Seeds) until you find a blocked door with a broken mechanism. In the basement you will find the parts to repair the switch. Return upstairs and repair the door. Continue on and eventually Elaiya will leave the party.
- Elaiya will fight a boss alone. Beat him, he drops a cloak and the Killer's Eye. After this time will pass and you will get an h-scene and Elaiya will learn Triple Barrage.
Also Sprach Nerys (Nerys's Love Quest) (Lvl 25) Edit
- Once Nerys reaches 101 affection, she will ask Hero to investigate an old Elven temple that she believes is underneath Westcastle.
- The entrance is at the very southern end of Westcastle, where a guard blocks off a small fenced in area with a ladder leading down. Speak to him and he’ll let you pass.
- Examine the ladder to have Nerys join you for the quest as a party member. She has balanced attack and magic stats and comes with Ball Lightning, Hoarfrost, Revitalize, Barkskin, Channel Ley Line, Transfer Essence, and Lightning Rod.
- Head into the Old Waterway and fight the Orc Looters that tunneled into the waterway on their way to the bank. Go all the way north and jump over the poles to the right. Head all the way south to a chest with a Potion of Resist Void, then to the right to find a chest with a Li’s Enhancing Elixir and a crack in the wall.
- Inside the crack is the first of four puzzle chests that will have you solve a riddle to obtain the Elven Key within. The first riddle is “Ever hungry am I, so feed me til I’m big and strong, yet never shall I thirst, and a single drink can kill me.” The answer is “Fire.”
- Across the bridge to the right is a chest with Sparking Oil. In the middle area of the waterway is a chest with a Reinvigoration Potion.
- Make your way to the top-right of the area a jump across the poles to the left. Find six chests containing a Hi-Potion, Orcish Moonshine, Iron Rations, Meat-on-a-stick, Boiled Egg, and a Scroll of Treasure Finding. Then enter the large crack in the wall to go to the temple proper.
- Head right to a room with a book of Elven lore that Nerys will translate and the second puzzle box. Its riddle is “Upon the frozen forest pond, or green-dimmed sea I am found, but never has my countenance dampen’d, nor have I ever woefully drowned.” Its answer is “Reflection.”
- To the left of the entrance will be a second lore book and a chest with five ancient coins. Then go right to another alcove with a third lore book and a chest with a Scroll of Lightning Bolt.
- Go north to a save point, then left to a fourth lore book. The top left room holds a chest with an Elixir and the third puzzle box. Its riddle is “Although my cow is dead, I continue to beat her. What a racket she makes!” Its answer is “Drum.”
- Go right past the locked doors to a room with a fifth lore book, a clue in case you missed the first puzzle box, and a chest with five more ancient coins. Head right further for a sixth lore book and a chest with a Hi-Potion.
- The top right room holds the last lore book, a chest with a Resurrection Potion, and the fourth and final puzzle box. Its riddle is “No lungs, no stomach, no brain, no spleen, no lights no loins, but a hundred hearts have I.” Its answer is “Cards.”
- You can now use the four elven keys on the four locked doors to reach the inner sanctum. Nerys will call to the spirits and one will answer, but their exchange does not go well and you’ll find yourself in a boss fight with the Spirit of Snow and Seed. She hits hard with ice and necrotic spells and can “seed” party members for ongoing drain damage. She is weak to fire, but can cast fire resistance, and immune to ice and acid.
- When you take her down, enjoy the scene with Nerys, and as a bonus, you get to keep her moonstone orb for your other spellcasters.
A Debt to Pay (Alina's Love Quest) (lvl 26) Edit
- Get Alina relationship to Love.
- Her parents invited you over for a dinner. Go to the southeast house on the Northmarket Wealthy District, below the Slave Market, join the new Townhouse. In their, move upstairs and join the dinner through the Door. A Day passes here! so be sure before keep moving.
- When you are there you get informed that the son, Pietr (Alinas Brother), was taken as a debt to the Tartufo gang as the result of the fathers gambling problems. Disappointed in her father, you and Alina leave the dinner.
- On the next day speak to Alina and get the quest going, you get informed that your neighbors is the leader of the Tartufo gang, so you decide to beat the shit out o.... to talk with him in a friendly manner.
- Wondering about the big Mansion on Northmarket right next to yours? Go to the gates and speak with the Guards, an fight will occur.
- When you enter you will face the first of 5 cute guardians, Doireann the Duelist, which introduce her as the 3rd strongest on their squad! Beat her and take her Rook Key. Left from you, is a savepoint. You can find 3 chests in this room: Expensive wine, Scroll of Contamination, and Noble Mail).
- Go to the 2nd east room, which are actually stairs downside. Beat all and fight the Nari The Storm Ignition, the 3rd Strongest on their squad! (didn't I hear that before...?)
- Move to Main hall, and go the farthest west room, you will get sniped on your way there, dodge and heal when necessary.
On the top you will find Soraya the Janissary, the Sniper and the 3rd Strongest of their Squad! (wait...) Beat her get her Knight Key and take the 5 chests in this room: Hi-Potion, Scroll of Fortitude, Hurricane Rum, Throwing Axe (x3), and Battlemage Hat.
- Back to Main hall, now go upstairs, 2nd entrance from west. Beat Gunhildr the Valkyrie, the 3rd strongest of the Tartufo Guadians! (I think I missed something...) You get the King Key, and a total of 3 chests total in this room: Scroll of Murder of Crows, Scroll of Treasure Finding, and Deflector Ribbon.
- Back to Main hall, now go to the middle entrance. You find yourself in a labyrinth, but don't worry, you can't get lost here. Explore both sides so you get all chests and find yourself facing Karin the Dragoon, the 3rd Strongest member! (Nope, all seems fine to me). Beat her take the Queen Key, go to the top left Corner and look at the Statue, use the Cowbar. Follow the small path. A total of 8 chests in this room: Mid-Potion, Blue Ether, Contact Poison, Throwing Axe (x3), Scroll of Lesser Quickness, Resurrection Potion, Wolfslayer Ring, and Scroll of Force Barrage).
- You are now in the Hidden Room of the HQ!
There is a chest with a code.
- The Boss fight is through the Stone Door, saving here can be useful (main hall), you will need all 5 Keys to open this Door! (Rook Key, Bishop Key, Knight Key, King Key, Queen Key)
Move to the stone door on the top of the labyrinth (middle door), fight the boss. The Guardians will spawn one after the another, beat them first, than focus on the Boss himself, Poison and Burning can be very effective!
- After you beat them and killed all the girls, he tells you the son is on the slums, for your trouble you kill him.
- Go to the Slums, move to the top right corner house, pick up the boy, and show who the new boss is! Your reward is a criminal enterprise and Alina