A mysterious slave from foreign parts.
Since she speaks a different language, not much is known about her. She seems hostile at times, but again, the language barrier makes it difficult to understand her (If you've watched anime or know some Japanese, you will probably know some of what she is saying). You first meet her when you buy her at the Slave Market, where she then proceeds to electrocute you, leading you to realize that this one wasn't going to be easy.
Buy her for 60,000 Sil at the Slave Market. This act will not advance a day.
- Level 1
- Ball Lightning: Costs 12 Evoke. Attacks two random targets with Lightning. Control-Type.
- Level 5
- Transfer Essence: Costs 15 Mana. Chimei generates 15 Momentum.
- Level 6
- Inflict Rust: Costs 5 Evoke. Reduces the DEF of a single enemy. Debuff.
- Level 8
- Stormroar: Costs 12 Evoke. Attacks two ramdom targets with Sonic. Control-Type
- Level 10
- Enervating Bolt: Costs 12 Evoke. Attacks one target and Reduces Momentum
- Level 12
- Rusting Cloud: Costs 12 Evoke. Reduces the DEF of all enemies for 6 turns. Debuff.
- Level 16
- Flash Storm: Costs 24 Evoke. Attacks four random enemies with Lightning. Control-Type.
- Level 20
- Destruction Wave: Costs 24 Evoke. Attacks four random enemies with Sonic. Control-Type.
- Level 25
- Storm of the Century: Costs 30 Evoke. Attacks all enemies with Lightning + Sonic. Control-Type.
- Imp Egg -
- Putrefy: Costs 12 Evoke: Does high necrotic damage on 2 random enemies and inflicts one level of attack down for 2 turns on the targets
- Amethyst Orb -
- Winter's Breath: Costs 12 Evoke: Does high cold damage on 2 random enemies and inflicts one level of agility down for 2 turns on the targets
- Chunk of Crystal -
- Revitalize: 7 Evoke: Heals one target for high damage
- Brass Bell -
- Purification: Costs 5 Mana: Cures Poison, Paralysis, Stun, Burned, Zombied, Blind, Nausea, Bleed, Burning Pitch, and Sticky Acid
- Wight Skull -
- Touch of Cobra: Costs 12 Evoke: Does average venom damage on 2 random enemies and inflicts poison
- Venomous Swarm: Costs 24 Evoke: Does average venom damage on 4 random enemies and inflicts poison
- Moonstone Orb -
- Channel Ley Line: Costs 5 Evoke: MAT Buff one stage
- Lightning Rod: Costs 10 Evoke. Makes enemy vulnerable to lightning
- Meteoric Iron
- Forked Lighting Costs 12 mana 2 Random enemys Lighting Attack
- Thunderwave Costs 12 mana 2 Random enemys Sonic Attack
- Snuff Live Costs 5 mana debuff enemys Live
From Unity force:
- Rairyu To Kaminari Hoko: 8 Mana/Momentum. Hits all enemies with a strong sonic attack with a high chance of deafening them. Gives Hero lightning attacks then is followed up with Doragonfanguatakku from Hero, a strong lightning attack that hits all enemies.
- Starting - Empty
- Starting - Empty
- Starting - Frilly Dress
- Starting - Warm Cloak
Chimei can easily fill the role of party caster. Having the widest selection of Elemental attacks to choose from, she is a remarkably strong caster, especially given she has the largest selection of multi-target spells. The only down side is that she uses Evocations, meaning she uses up both her Mana and Momentum.
While she can self-generate some Momentum by getting her to Trust, the more reliable way is to use Transfer Essence, but that will then cut into her Mana pool. Another possibility is to use Honey to increase her Momentum. This can be fixed by equipping her with the Rhinestone Gloves, but that means keeping them from other party members for healing. Curse this thing called balance.
- +4: Lovely Flower
- +2: Sweet Perfume, Pearl Necklace, Berry Gera, Porcelain Doll, Box of Chocolates, Slice of Cake, Rock Candy, Monster Fang, Shiny Bits
- -2: Clockworke Amusemente, Pocket Tome
- Initial relationship: 41
- +5 DEF for Chimei
- +2 Momentum/turn for Chimei
- +5 Satisfaction
Love Quest (Not Implemented Yet)
Conversation & SexEdit
- Sex (Relationship must be Trust)
- Be Nice (H-Scene)
- Be Rough (H-Scene)
- Enforce Discipline (H-Scene)
- Bath Time! (H-Scene)
- A Picnic with Chimei- Get Relationship up to Trust.
- Two's Company, Four's a Party- Random foursome scene with Doll and Lilac.
- Island Flower - Vacation Scene
Hidden stats Edit
The following are a list of stats/traits that are not made readily apparent about Hero on the status menu. Be warned that some of these might reveal spoilers about the character!
- Takes 200% damage from anti-human attacks (becomes 150% after a certain achievement)
- Has a natural 95% hit chance
- Has a natural 5% magic evasion chance
- Has a natural 90% threat generation rate
- ↑ Learned after having item equipped for 5 in-game days.
|Party Characters|| Bronwyn ● Chimei ● Diadira ● Doll ● Elaiya|
Felix ● Gargan ● Hero ● Kyrie ● Larelle
Meline ● Raina ● Therese ● Yamamaya ● Yeon
|Maids||Lilac ● Nerys ● Pandora ● Randi ● Renfeld ● Violet|
|Male Followers||Kevin ● Nicholas|
|Other Harem Members||Alina ● Apple Kid ● Eulania ● Ino ● Orange Kid ● Penelope|
|Shopkeepers||Florine ● Natya ● Serade|
|Other Important NPCs||Doralice ● Brigandine ● Meiriona ● Amazing Old Man|
|Bonus (Non-Canon) Party Members||Cerulean ● Wiki-tan|