Note: This page is involved in the current poll, in regards to if and where their hidden stats should be displayed. Your participation would be greatly appreciated.
A nigh-immortal woman with strange powers. Constantly puts herself down, which is kinda sexy.
During the quest A Forge Too Far one of the debtors is too broke to pay in Sil, instead tries to pay his debt with his personal slave/bodyguard, Trash. Thankfully, you get to rename her and when the bank doesn't accept her, you get to keep her. Until you complete the quest she is not technically part of your harem.
Skills given by Level
- Level 1
- Defender of Life: Costs 10 Evoke. Protect allies with low health, and gives them regeneration.
- Level 4
- Regeneration: Costs 12 Evoke. Regenerates an ally's HP over a period of turns.
- Level 9
- Vine Armor: Costs 4 Evoke. Increases Doll's DEF.
- Level 18
- Shake It Off: Costs 10 Evoke. Removes MAT and MDF Debuffs, stun, deafen, and confusion from an ally.
- Putrefy: learned from imp egg- 12 Evoke: Does high necrotic damage on 2 random enemies and inflicts one level of attack down for 2 turns on the targets
- Winter's Breath: learned from amethyst orb- 12 Evoke: Does high cold damage on 2 random enemies and inflicts one level of agility down for 2 turns on the targets
- Revitalize: learned from chunk of crystal- 7 Evoke: Heals one target for high damage
- Purification: learned from brass bell- 5 Mana: Cures Poison, Paralysis, Stun, Burned, Zombied, Blind, Nausea, Bleed, Burning Pitch, and Sticky Acid
- Touch of Cobra: learned from wight skull Costs- 12 Evoke: Does average venom damage on 2 random enemies and inflicts poison
- Venomous Swarm: learned from wight skull Costs- 24 Evoke: Does average venom damage on 4 random enemies and inflicts poison
From Unity force:
- Life Kiss: 8 Mana/momentum. Heals the target for however much health Doll is missing (max HP - current HP). If she kisses another girl or Hero, Hero will become aroused (gains an additional 10 momentum), if she kisses Felix, Gargan, or other such non-female characters Hero gets angry (5% additional attack and 5 momentum), if she kisses herself nothing happens.
- Starting - Club
More natural HP than the Hero and able to wear the heaviest armor, Doll is a tank. She is also the only party memeber to have a natural HP regeneration.
While using Evocations, Doll is more likely to get attacked due to threat generated by her armor or her attacking, boasting a solid ATK. This means she will almost always have the Momentum needed for her Evocations, which boost her tanking capabilities and a little off-healing. Very solid, get her in the heaviest armor you can and use her Regeneration early. It doesn't heal for much each turn but provides more overall healing than a single Cure Light Wounds.
- +3: Porcelain Doll
- +0: Pocket Tome, Lovely Flowers
- Initial relationship: 61
- +2% to Doll's natural regeneration
- Doll gains +100 Max Mana
Love Quest (Not Implemented Yet)
Conversation & SexEdit
- Sex (after finishing a forge too far)
- Be Nice (H-Scene)
- Be Rough (H-Scene)
- Enforce Discipline (H-Scene)
- Show Her Off (H-Scene)
- Unwrapping Your New Toy- First time you enter the forge after recruiting her.
- Unwanted Blessings- During Manor Invasion, if you have her you can choose to let some guys gang rape her or not. This scene is unlocked if you do let her be raped.
- Two's Company, Four's a Party- Random foursome scene with Chimei and Lilac.
- In Just Deep Enough - Vacation Scene
Hidden stats Edit
The following are a list of stats/traits that are not made readily apparent about Hero on the status menu. Be warned that some of these might reveal spoilers about the character!
- Has a natural 95% hit chance
- Has a natural +5% evasion chance
- Has a natural +4% critical chance
- Has a natural 130% threat generation rate
- Has a natural 5% health regeneration rate
- She is immune to the 'Sandstorm' status
- Has a natural 10% resistance to the 'pinned' status effect
- Doll is Nekochan's favourite character, and she was responsible for Doll's redesign.
- She will stand in front of the rightmost bookshelf in the Eastford condo, blocking a Porn Mag.
- ↑ If you name her "Vriska" you get 3 Demon Dice from the debtor.
- ↑ If Doll is a part of the Hero's harem during the Manor Invasion event, you can gain +1 Relationship with Doll by preventing the Unwanted Blessing scene listed below.
|Party characters|| Bronwyn ● Chimei ● Diadira ● Doll ● Elaiya|
Felix ● Gargan ● Hero ● Kyrie ● Larelle
Meline ● Raina ● Therese ● Yamamaya ● Yeon
|Maids||Lilac ● Nerys ● Randi ● Renfeld ● Violet|
|Male Followers||Amazing Old Man ● Kevin ● Nicholas|
|Other Harem members||Alina ● Apple Kid ● Eulania ● Ino ● Orange Kid ● Penelope|
|Shopkeepers||Florine ● Serade|