Note: This page is involved in the current poll, in regards to if and where their hidden stats should be displayed. Your participation would be greatly appreciated.
A wandering gunslinger searching for a murderer. Dark and mysterious past was a class prerequisite.
Shally's bounty hunter, who is forcibly recruited by the hero when he decides he needs another party member. Elaiya willingly agreed to become a slave, provided the Hero lets her take care of some unfinished business in the future. She is initially at a very low level, which belies her reputation as a highly skilled bounty hunter. Suspicious....
She will join your party during the boss fight during One is the Loneliest Party if it isn't full yet. Afterwards Shally will give you her blessing to collar her (like you care) and Elaiya is fine with it so long as you help her kill someone in the near future.
Skills given by Level:
- Level 1
- Stealth: Costs 10 Momentum. Personal, decreases threat and increases critical chance for 5 turns.
- Barrage: Costs 20 Momentum. Launches two physical attacks to a random enemy.
- Level 9
- Aim Ready: Costs 4 Momentum. Physical attack to one enemy that reduces AGI and increases chance to critical (stacks with Stealth).
- Level 18
- Head shot: Costs 25 Momentum. Physical attack to one enemy that can kill instantly.
Skills given by Relationship
- Triple Barrage: 20 Momentum, Random enemy, launches three physical attacks.
From Unity force:
- Covering Fire: A strong attack with a chance of critical hit. Inflicts a 2 turn 'hide' status on Hero that reduces his threat generation by 90% and gives him an additional 5% critical chance. Is followed up by a strong attack from Hero.
Weapons: Twin Pistols
If you want to be the damage dealer of the party, never bring Elaiya along. She is currently the biggest ass kicker available, not surprising from a bounty hunter.
She is a physical attacker, pure and simple. Her Momentum will almost always be going up, and thanks to her high AGI she's usually going to be hitting with a lot of criticals. Due to her initially low HP and Defense it is recommended to use "Stealth" at the beginning of battles in order to decrease the odds of her taking damage. For the same reason avoid putting her in armor. While it might be tempting to give her an extra 2-3 points of DEF, it will cause Elaiya to generate more Threat. Thus making her a bigger target for enemies.
- +3: Clockworke Amusemente
- +0: Sweet Perfume, Monster Fang
- Initial relationship: 41
- +150 max HP to Elaiya
- +2 momentum a turn
Love Quest- Finishing Unfinished Business(Lvl 20)
- Bonus- Triple Barrage skill.
Conversation & SexEdit
- Be Nice
- Be Rough
- Enforce Discipline
- Performance Review
- Let's Make a Deal- After recruiting, triggers automatically on quest completion.
- Catharsis- Finish her love quest, Finishing Unfinished Business(Lvl 20).
- Tainted Drink - Vacation Scene
Hidden stats Edit
The following are a list of stats/traits that are not made readily apparent about Hero on the status menu. Be warned that some of these might reveal spoilers about the character!
- Takes 200% damage from anti-human attacks (becomes 150% after a certain achievement)
- Has a natural 95% hit chance
- Has a natural 7% evasion chance
- Has a natural 10% critical chance
- She is immune to the 'Mana Shock' and 'Blind' statuses
|Party characters|| Bronwyn ● Chimei ● Diadira ● Doll ● Elaiya|
Felix ● Gargan ● Hero ● Kyrie ● Larelle
Meline ● Raina ● Therese ● Yamamaya ● Yeon
|Maids||Lilac ● Nerys ● Randi ● Renfeld ● Violet|
|Male Followers||Amazing Old Man ● Kevin ● Nicholas|
|Other Harem members||Alina ● Apple Kid ● Eulania ● Ino ● Orange Kid ● Penelope|
|Shopkeepers||Florine ● Serade|