Deadly fighter and complete asshole. Those things seem to go together a lot.
The long story short, he really hates you. Might have something to do with you wanting to bang his sister Raina.
You take a job in Westcastle (Virgin Gynocides) which turns out to coincide with the quest he's working. Hilarity ensues, by which I mean violence, curses, and rape, at which point... **Spoilers**
Gargan is eventually collared after completing Looking for a Cure.
Techniques by Level
- Level 1
- Stun Break: Costs 10 momentum. Possibility of stunning an opponent.
- Cape Stun: Costs 5 momentum. Deals higher damage to a stunned opponent.
- Level 7
- Counter: Costs 15 momentum. When is active, the physical attacks of the enemies against Gargan have a possibility to generate a counterattack.
- Level 14
- Throw: Costs 20 momentum. Deals damage to two enemies.
- Level 21
- Coup de Grace: Costs 30 momentum. It deals about 2-3 times damage compared to a normal attack.
From Unity force (female only):
- Back to back: Costs 5 momentum. For 3 turns both Hero and Gargan have the counter state on. They both have 500% threat generation, an 80% chance to counter attacks, a 25% chance to inflict stun with their attacks, and an extra 10% critical evasion chance. (Same as normal count except targets both of them, lasts longer, and has a lower cost)
- Starting - Longsword
- Starting - Round Shield
- Small Shields
- Starting - Bandana
- Men's Casual
- Starting - Chain Mail
- Men's Casual
- Starting - Empty
- Men's Casual
*********************MAJOR SPOILER WARNING********************************
- +4: Pocket Tome
- +0: Lovely Flowers, Sweet Perfume
- Initial relationship: 21
- Key to Guild Storage in Northmarket Slums. Has a Dark Seed, a Crafting Item, among other things inside.
- Starts My Little Chimera Quest.
- Starts Blow Job Quest. Unimplemented.
Love / Respect Quest (Not Implemented Yet)
- Sucks to be Gargan - Right before the boss fight in Virgin Gynocides.
- If You Don't Want That, I'll Use It - Final scene in Looking for a Cure, right after Getting What You Wished For.
- Sibling Rivalry- code scene, enter JuFJrY to see.
Hidden stats Edit
The following are a list of stats/traits that are not made readily apparent about Hero on the status menu. Be warned that some of these might reveal spoilers about the character!
- Takes 200% damage from anti-human attacks (becomes 150% after a certain achievement)
- Has a natural 10% resistance to the 'pinned' status effect
- Has a natural 95% hit chance as a male, and a 85% hit chance as a female (first weapon upgrade offsets this)
- Has a natural 7% evasion chance
- Has a natural 4% critical chance
- He/she is immune to the 'Mana Shock' status
If you are stuck with Gargan in your party (she has a star in her portrait), follow the next steps:
- Get the Book of Hax (you could find it in the cheating chest, outside the Manor near Florine's shop).
- Use it at least once. Doesn’t matter if you’re full up on HP or whatever.
- Press the “q” key.
- Enter the code “ur18″ without quotations (of course).
|Party characters|| Bronwyn ● Chimei ● Cerulean ● Diadira ● Doll ● Elaiya|
Felix ● Gargan ● Hero ● Kyrie ● Larelle
Meline ● Raina ● Therese ● Wiki-tan • Yamamaya ● Yeon
|Maids||Lilac ● Nerys ● Randi ● Renfeld ● Violet|
|Male Followers||Amazing Old Man ● Kevin ● Nicholas|
|Other Harem Members||Alina ● Apple Kid ● Eulania ● Ino ● Orange Kid ● Penelope|
|Shopkeepers||Florine ● Natya ● Serade|
|Other Important NPCs||Doralice ● Brigandine|