A sorceress skilled in acid-type and cold-type magic. She's the only person to have that feat, ever.
She is Kyrie the Burning Blizzard, a Squire from the Eastfort Adventurer's Guild and she is a force to be reckoned with. She has a playful, no-nonsense personality and she tries to seduce the Hero during their first meeting. Kyrie is secretly a spy who works for the Queen of the Middle Kingdom.
You can meet her in the Northmarket Adventure Guild when you first go there after the beginning quest. Later on, you can temporarilly recruit her during Ain't No Party Like a Search Party. She eventually joins the harem and becomes a permanent party member after completing Research Materials (you have to get the Journeyman rank to start it).
Spells given by Level:
- Level 1
- Ray of Frost: Costs 8 Mana, single enemy, Damage, Cold.
- Acid Arrow: Costs 8 Mana, single enemy, Damage, Acid.
- Focus: Costs 100 Momentum, Self, Restores Mana based on the user's Magic, Resist and Luck stats.
- Level 10
- Cone of Cold: Costs 20 Mana, all enemies, Damage, Cold.
- Corrosive Rain: Costs 20 Mana, all enemies, Damage, Acid.
- Ice Armor: Costs 5 Mana, the user, increases DEF and adds Cold resistance. (Persists after battle)
- Mana Overcharge: Costs 5 Mana, one ally deals damage and greatly increases MAT for 6 turns.
- Level 19
- Coldsnap: Costs 15 Mana. Makes an enemy vulnerable to cold.
- Level 26
- Burning Blizzard: Cost 40 Mana, all enemies, Damage-type, Acid + Cold.
- Magical Handbook -
- Magic Missile: Spell. Costs 8 Mana. Attacks single enemy with Force. Damage-Type.
- Necronomicon -
- Dark Blast: Spell. Costs 8 Mana, Attacks single enemy with Necrotic. Damage-Type.
- Energy Principals I -
- Smouldering Ash: Spell. Costs 8 Mana. Attacks single enemy with Fire. Control-Type.
- Hoarfrost: Spell. Costs 8 Mana. Attacks single enemy with Cold. Control-Type.
- Doctor Weird Vol. 2 -
- Strobe Edge: Spell. Costs 8 Mana, Single enemy, Control, Radiant.
- Doctor Weird Vol. 3 -
- Chain Lightning: Spell. Costs 20 Mana. Attacks all enemies with Lightning. Damage-Type.
- Hyde Formula: Spell. Costs 5 Mana. Buff. Boosts Attack for one ally.
- Tactical Spells I -
- Crushing Ego: Spell. Costs 8 Mana. All-out psychic assault damages the mind. Damage-Type.
- Spell Penetration: Spell. Costs 5 Mana. Debuff. Trash someone's resistance to make way for death.
From Unity force:
- Twin Spell: Costs 12 mana. Does sizable damage on all enemies, gives them a defense debuff, and gives both Hero and Kyrie Ice Armor.
Off Hand: Magical Handbook (Starting)
Headgear: Ladies' Feather Cap (Starting)
Body: Silk Robe (Starting)
Accessory: Cute Shoes (Starting)
She is epitome of the magic damager. As she joins the party when the game has advanced notably, she has various AoE spells that can be useful in pretty much all the situations. In any case, it's not a bad idea to equip her with the appropriate tomes to increase her lethality against enemies with resistances to both Acid & Cold.
- +4: Pearl Necklace.
- +2: Lovely Flowers, Sweet Perfume, Clockworke Amusemente, Box of Chocolates, Slice of Cake, Rock Candy, Pocket Tome, Monster Fang, Shiny Bits
- -2: Berry Gera, Porcelain Doll
- Initial relationship: 61
- Kyrie gains +5 Resist
Love / Respect Quest (Not Implemented Yet)
Conversation & SexEdit
- Research - The Hero ask Kyrie to help sorting the various magical items. After a brief pause, she will give you an Item: Encyclopedia. It will list all your magical artifacts with pretty detailed info.
- The Magic in Me - Complete Research Materials to unlock.
- Hungry Beast - Vacation Scene
Hidden stats Edit
The following are a list of stats/traits that are not made readily apparent about Hero on the status menu. Be warned that some of these might reveal spoilers about the character!
- Takes 200% damage from anti-human attacks (becomes 150% after a certain achievement)
- Has a natural 95% hit chance as a Warlord, and a 90% hit chance as a Phantom Knight
- Has a natural 5% magic evasion chance
- Has a natural 90% threat generation rate
If you are stuck with Kyrie in your party (she has a star in her portrait), follow the next steps:
- Get the Book of Hax (you could find it in the cheating chest, outside the Manor near Florine's shop).
- Use it at least once. Doesn’t matter if you’re full up on HP or whatever.
- Press the “q” key.
- Enter the code “ur5″ without quotations (of course).
- ↑ Learned after having item equipped for 5 in-game days.
|Party characters|| Bronwyn ● Chimei ● Cerulean ● Diadira ● Doll ● Elaiya|
Felix ● Gargan ● Hero ● Kyrie ● Larelle
Meline ● Raina ● Therese ● Wiki-tan • Yamamaya ● Yeon
|Maids||Lilac ● Nerys ● Randi ● Renfeld ● Violet|
|Male Followers||Amazing Old Man ● Kevin ● Nicholas|
|Other Harem Members||Alina ● Apple Kid ● Eulania ● Ino ● Orange Kid ● Penelope|
|Shopkeepers||Florine ● Natya ● Serade|
|Other Important NPCs||Doralice ● Brigandine● Meiriona|