Note: This page is involved in the current poll, in regards to if and where their hidden stats should be displayed. Your participation would be greatly appreciated.
Wait, didn't she have a lot more Health when she was a boss?
She is a young girl interested in Necromancy. It is also hinted her hair color and eyes color are because she is albino. Her house is located just east of the Lumberhill jail and you can find her there with her mother and sister. But from an undetermined motive she choose to isolate herself in the woods of Lumberhill, poor damsel in distress... She must feel lonely and abandoned alone in the woods...
You capture her at the end of the Night of the Raping Dead quest. Either collar her immediately and lose the relationship bonuses, or throw her in the dungeon until her RP reaches 21.
Spells given by Level
- Level 1
- Touch of Death: Costs 8 Mana, Single enemy, Control, Necrotic.
- Murder of Crows: Costs 20 Mana, All enemies, Control, Necrotic.
- Focus: Costs 100 Momentum, Self, Restores Mana based on the user's Magic, Resist and Luck stats.
- Level 7
- Mind Glare: 8 Mana, Single enemy, Control, Psychic.
- Level 9
- Spell Penetration: Costs 5 Mana, Single enemy, Debuff, Large debuff to Resist.
- Level 12
- Terrible Curse: Costs 15 Mana, All enemies, Deals HP damage, Chance to Curse.
- Level 15
- Synchronoise: Costs 20 Mana, All enemies, Control, Psychic.
- Level 24
- Eternal Nightmare: Costs 40 Mana, All enemies, Control, Psychic + Necrotic.
Spells by Relationship
- Raise Dead (Neutral) - 15 Mana, One fallen ally, Personal, raises the ally as a zombie for a bit.
Spells given by Equipment (learned after having item equipped for several in-game days)
- Magical Handbook -
- Magic Missile: Spell. Costs 8 Mana. Attacks single enemy with Force. Damage-Type.
- Necronomicon -
- Dark Blast: Spell. Costs 8 Mana, Attacks single enemy with Necrotic. Damage-Type.
- Energy Principals I -
- Smouldering Ash: Spell. Costs 8 Mana. Attacks single enemy with Fire. Control-Type.
- Hoarfrost: Spell. Costs 8 Mana. Attacks single enemy with Cold. Control-Type.
- Doctor Weird Vol. 2 -
- Strobe Edge: Spell. Costs 8 Mana, Single enemy, Control, Radiant.
- Doctor Weird Vol. 3 -
- Chain Lightning: Spell. Costs 20 Mana. Attacks all enemies with Lightning. Damage-Type.
- Hyde Formula: Spell. Costs 5 Mana. Buff. Boosts Attack for one ally.
- Tactical Spells I -
- Crushing Ego: Spell. Costs 8 Mana. All-out psychic assault damages the mind. Damage-Type.
- Spell Penetration: Spell. Costs 5 Mana. Debuff. Trash someone's resistance to make way for death.
From Unity force
- Dark Sword of Bitter Lies: Costs 12 Mana. Inflicts fear on all enemies (-2 momentum for the rest of the battle). It is followed up by Hero slashing all enemies, draining their health based on how much necrotic damage he does.
Weapon: Ritual Dagger
Off Hand: Empty (Starting)
Headgear: Silvered Hairties (Starting)
Body: Frilly Dress (Starting)
Accessory: Cute Shoes (Starting)
Larelle's main role is that of a debuffer. Using Necrotic Spells to inflict Weakness, which lowers enemy ATK. In any case it's interesting to use Tomes to give her non necrotic spells as early as possible to allow a more ample range.
She's a solid 4th slot party member, having the only Spell guaranteed to hit every enemy. If you're looking for a caster, and you don't want the resource management headache that is Chimei, Larelle is a good choice.
- +3: Pocket Tome
- +0: Pearl Necklace, Shiny Bits
- +3: Wooden Horse
- +0: Spanking
- Initial relationship: 1 or brainwashed if collared early
- Joins party
- She learns "Raise Dead"
- +5 Luck for Larelle
- +5 Luck for Larelle
Love Quest (Not Implemented Yet)
Conversation & SexEdit
Conversation (in Dungeon):
- Fucking Machine (Requires Dungeon Upgrade)
- Whip (Requires Dungeon Upgrade)
- Wooden Horse (Requires Dungeon Upgrade)
Conversation (after joining):
- Assuming Total Control or Justified Punishment - At the end of Night of the Raping Dead. Two versions; first for collaring right then, and the second for placing her in the Dungeon.
- Dungeon Scenes.
- Blowjob Lesson - Random scene with Meline.
- A Taste of Death - If you take her to the end of the Looking for a Cure dungeon, you will get a choice to have a threesome with Count Corgan. This skips the fight, but still gives you the rewards plus the scene and +2 Satisfaction.
- Summoners Gone Wild - A scene obtained by entering a code in the machine right of the entrane of the Northmarket manor. Please refer to the code portion of the Wiki
- Passing Time with Larelle - Vacation scene
Hidden stats Edit
The following are a list of stats/traits that are not made readily apparent about Hero on the status menu. Be warned that some of these might reveal spoilers about the character!
- Takes 200% damage from anti-human attacks (becomes 150% after a certain achievement)
- When she uses healing items, they are only 90% as effective (-10% effect)
- Has a natural 95% hit chance
- Has a natural 5% magic evasion chance
- Has a natural 90% threat generation rate
- She has a 150% chance of having the 'Charmed' status inflicted on her (so a skill that has a normally 50% charm rate has a 75% chance to charm her)
- ↑ Also a powerful magic user, probably self-taught.
- ↑ Before accepting the Night of the Raping Dead.
- ↑ Frankly the Hero doesn't care about that kind of details.
- ↑ Prior to getting Doctor Weird Vol. 3 at least.
- ↑ If you chose to not collar at end of Night of the Raping Dead.
|Party characters|| Bronwyn ● Chimei ● Diadira ● Doll ● Elaiya|
Felix ● Gargan ● Hero ● Kyrie ● Larelle
Meline ● Raina ● Therese ● Yamamaya ● Yeon
|Maids||Lilac ● Nerys ● Randi ● Renfeld ● Violet|
|Male Followers||Amazing Old Man ● Kevin ● Nicholas|
|Other Harem members||Alina ● Apple Kid ● Eulania ● Ino ● Orange Kid ● Penelope|
|Shopkeepers||Florine ● Serade|