Plucky little sister who was blessed by an angel. Also a brocon. Angel was cool about it.
Meline is the Hero's younger sister and is one of the first characters you are introduced to, meeting her when are promoted to a Squire. After exiting the sewers you are able to interact with her at her bakery in the Slums of Northmarket. She seems quirky and excitable, and is obviously very much in love with her brother. She can join you in battle and prove to be a useful asset.
She moves in with you after you acquire the Manor and approach her from behind the counter three times in the bakery in the Slums of Northmarket.
Prayers given by Level
- Level 1
- Astral Flame: Costs 8 Mana, Single enemy, Control, Fire.
- Scintillating Shards: Costs 8 Mana, Single enemy, Control, Radiant.
- Focus: Costs 100 Momentum, Self, Restores Mana based on the user's Magic, Resist and Luck stats.
- Level 8
- Heretical Censure: Costs 15 Mana, All enemies, Deals MP damage, Chance to Censure.
- Level 13
- Beckon Mana: Costs 12 Mana, Single enemy, Censure (no deal damage).
- Level 15
- Judgment: Costs 20 Mana, All enemies, Control, Fire.
- Level 24
- Crystal Radiant: Costs 20 Mana, All enemies, Control, Radiant.
- Level 29
- Revelation: Costs 40 Mana, All enemies, Control, Fire + Radiant.
Prayer's by Relationship
- Guilt Trip: Costs 5 Mana, Single enemy, Debuff, Reduces MAT.
- Mass Guilting: Costs 12 Mana, All enemies, Debuff, Reduces MAT.
- Basic Prayerbook-
- Cure Light Wounds: Costs 10 Mana, Single ally, Restores Health.
- Chicken Soup Book-
- Cleanse Body: Costs 5 Mana, Single ally, Heals Status Effects.
From Unity force
- Seraphim Wings: Costs 12 mana. Casts a radiant spell on all enemies that dazes them and gives her and Hero wings to let them fly for 5 turns or until they are knocked out of the sky (33% chance). While flying they will receive +100% physical evasion but also take 150% lightning damage.
Weapon: Magic Staffs
Off Hand: Empty (Starting)
Headgear: Empty (Starting)
Body: Casual Dress (Starting)
Accessory: Empty (Starting)
Meline's place in a party can be spotty before level 8; low health, comparatively low damage, and limited utility. Being able to toss out a Scintillating Shards can help against physical enemies and Astral Flame helps against enemy heals but dead enemies deal no damage and enemy healing isn't that big of an issue outside of the Manor Invasion and Elvo's boss fight.
Level 8 is when she gains Heretical Censure which, depending on what you're fighting can make things easy. It not only deals some damage to all enemies, it can also Censure them. If you think deafening with Thunder was fun, Censure is even better. Against any magic using enemies, it can be an automatic win. Even if they don't use magic, it increases her and Chimei's damage.
You should only place her in your party when you know what you're facing, or if she can cast Cure Light Wounds/Cleanse Body and act as your party's healer.
- +4: Clockwork Amusemente
- +0: Porcelain Doll, Pearl Necklace
- Initial relationship: 61
- Initial chat:
- H: Uh, what are you doing here?
- M: Well this is my house too, right? I'll just sleep in here with you!
- H: You can't, get a bed somewhere else. I'm Going to be having a lot of sex up here, you know.
- M: It's okay! <3 I'll just watch!
- Guilt Trip and Mass Guilting prayers.
- Can now be in the party during all Manor Invasion fights.
- Initial chat:
- M: Thank you for finally revealing your true feelings to me, big brother!
- H: They were "your" feelings, Meline. It's just that sex is my weakness.:
- M: Really? You don't actually love me?
- H: Well it's not exactly like that... I mean, I still like you a lot...:
- M: Why would you say such mean things to me big brother!
- H: I-I'm sorry, Meline. Come here, let me give you a hug. Do you want to go to the kitchen for cake?
- M: (Hehehehe!)
- M: Heeeeey Master! Do you want to cum inside me more?
- H: It's tempting, but not right now. THere'll be plenty of time for that later.
- M: Aww... :(
Love Quest-Family Matters
- Meline and Hero get 50% Necrotic resistance.
- Dragon Heart - Crafting Item
- Mother's necklace - Unique Item
- One H-Scene with Meline (Missable), and one with Meline and the Angel of Love and Passion.
- +13 satisfaction total (5 Missable)
Conversation & SexEdit
- Be Nice (H-Scene)
- Be Rough (H-Scene)
- Enforce Discipline (H-Scene)
- Do Some Baking (H-Scene)
- Be True to Oneself- Recruit her.
- Satisfied Curiosity - a random scene you can get when completing some quests.
- Blowjob Lesson- random scene shared with with Larelle.
- Breaking Taboos- During Family Matters, go into the right most room on the bottom of the second screen of the hero's house. Missable.
- Triple-Layer Angel Cake- Complete Family Matters and get a scene with Meline and the Angel of Love and Passion.
- Blowjob Philosophy- Vacation scene
Hidden stats Edit
The following are a list of stats/traits that are not made readily apparent about Hero on the status menu. Be warned that some of these might reveal spoilers about the character!
- Takes 200% damage from anti-human attacks (becomes 150% after a certain achievement)
- When she uses healing items, they are 110% as effective (+10% effect)
- Has a natural 95% hit chance
- Has a natural 4% magic evasion chance
- Has a natural 90% threat generation rate
- Meline was originally named Amelia. This was changed very early the Harem Collector's development, to avoid confusion with Alina.
- Meline's class, Invoker, is based on a base class of the same name from Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition. One of the key features of the Invoker class was the ability to summon angels to aid in combat once per day.
- ↑ Learned after having item equipped for 5 in-game days.
- ↑ While Meline can equip Magical Handbook, Necronomicon, Energy Principals I, and Doctor Weird Vol. 3 she gains no skills from them since she can't use Spells.
|Party characters|| Bronwyn ● Chimei ● Cerulean ● Diadira ● Doll ● Elaiya|
Felix ● Gargan ● Hero ● Kyrie ● Larelle
Meline ● Raina ● Therese ● Wiki-tan • Yamamaya ● Yeon
|Maids||Lilac ● Nerys ● Randi ● Renfeld ● Violet|
|Male Followers||Amazing Old Man ● Kevin ● Nicholas|
|Other Harem Members||Alina ● Apple Kid ● Eulania ● Ino ● Orange Kid ● Penelope|
|Shopkeepers||Florine ● Natya ● Serade|
|Other Important NPCs||Doralice|