This is for all the other quests. Quests that end the day and quests that don't end the day will be separated.
Day end questsEdit
Bewitchy Women (Level 15)Edit
You can meet the Water Nymph only on a rainy day, but you can complete the rest of the quest any time you want.
Search the world for rumors:
- Northmarket Slums, the west-most pub (the one called "Wench's Gash Pub"), talk to the sailor moving around at random.
- Eastfort, talk to the man in the church (not the priest).
- Southport Docks District, on a day when it is NOT raining, talk to a schoolgirl walking around.
- Lumberhill after completing Night of the Raping Dead, talk to a woman in the south-east part of the village.
Talking to all four will get you clues to find the event. You do not need the clues, once you know how to find her you can do so on any rainy day.
There is a forest on the World Map, southeast of the Ice Castle, north of the river. On a rainy day, walk around the forest near the river; one of the tiles will take you to a river nymph. She will tell you to enter the ice castle and kill the ice queen. The castle is fairly straightforward, just kill everything you see and search each room. The second floor has some stairs down in the southeast corner, leading to a treasure room. To engage in combat with the Ice Queen, you need to obtain a key which can be found in a room at the second floor and after doing so free Mickele from the prison at the first floor. Once you kill the Ice Queen you get an H-scene with the river nymph.
- When you are on the Ice Bridge don't rush to go inside. Before you enter the actual Ice Palace there's a buried treasure you can dig up.
- On the second floor there's a hidden room. You can find it by exploring everything or by using the Seeker Stone. If you have Gargan in your party he will give you a clue when you are close to it. (Turns out, you dont even need to have him in May v3 Release to trigger the conversation)
Same day questsEdit
The tournament arena is at the northern part of Westcastle .... you have to fight 7 opponents to win ..you can talk to a mage in the locker room to heal you after every fight, the towel boy will give you a hint for 100 sil about your next opponent.
It's not that hard at the beginning, The basic technique is, Bring mid-potions, good equipment, and level up a bit. Your enemies are as follows:
- Clumsy martial artist: Nothing special. she's gonna trip and fall after a few turns, when you hit her then, it's a critical hit!
- Hooligan (he looks kinda funny lol): Nothing special also, just attack.
- Veteran Gaurdsman: He can increase his DEF with shield wall, you can either use magic or guard untill you use assault twice then it's an easy win.
- Paladin demonhunter: He can use smite and his normal attack is good so gaurding untill you use assault twice will also work good here too.
- Drunken master: His attack is quite powerful and he has a chance to daze you (cancel it by guarding), so the above technique will work best here
- Orc thug: His attack isn't that strong but he can attack twice in one turn so plan ahead.
- Determined knight: He hits hard and he can hit even harder after he uses focus (which wastes a turn of his) you can guard the turn after focus so you wont suffer as much damage.
You win the talisman of truth and 2 fame.
Tournament Fighter 2 Edit
Go to the tournament area again in Westcastle. Once again you’re set as rank 8 of 8 and will have to fight through the other 7 to win! The magic healing woman is still there, and the towel boy now charges 500 Sil for a tip. Just collect the towel each round and use/ignore the rest as desired. The enemies you’ll face include the following.
- Douchebag Mentalist :Domination, Mind Glare, Devour Will
- Foreign Demonologist :(He’s a so-so battle mage, but he can summon a pile of demon hipster chicks to help him out. They all use fire magic) Rupture ,Burning Hands, Summons Hipster Succubus (missed what the game called it) , Fireball , Bloodletting
- Knife-Wielding Teen: Ready Aim
- Vegan Battlemage: Acid Arrow
- Subspace Ninja: Slash Between Worlds, Sneak Attack
- Twin Dragon Monk: Twin Split (he makes a copy of himself) Twin Dragon Monk B
- Cool Actor: Brutal Attack,he also summons a stunt double
When you win all 7 fights you get the “Chalice of Light” which is an everyone accessory and 3 fame.
Super Tournament Fighter II :Edit
The simplest way to do this is to buy the best equipment (i used a blue ring also) and stock up on mid-potions and a few high-potions. I'm using a normal assault not the improved but it's still doable without assault all together.
It's very important to plan ahead since most of your opponents' agility will be higher than yours and might kill you before you use a potion.
- Guy with wings and his pet bird: Obviously kill the bird first, you can't hit the guy when he's flying so you have to keep gaurding or charging assault until he lands (3-4 turns) then strike with all your momentum (you'll know he landed when his status no longer says "is flying around "or when it says "is coming in for a landing " when his turn ends , or when he uses smash landing even though it says afterwards "is flying around" you can actually hit him).
- Crimson Witch: Hex bolt (MDEF and luck decrease) Telekinetic blast and Devour Will, but not alot of HP though.
- Marvelous captain : She has a chance of making you dazed (which you can eliminate by gaurding ) and she can fly (check the first entry)
- Mercurial Sprinter : Died from one attack lol.
- Elf Sniper : A weaker version of bronwyn, he also uses Ready aim.
- Super Patriot: A simple soldier that can also hide behind his shield to increase defense
- Tempest Cleric: He uses Electric rod to weaken your electric resistance then charges his weapon with electricity then attacks so his damage output is high but takes time to charge.
- Dark Widow: She can bleed or poison you and use momentum drive to charge her high kicks.
- Ant Man: He can poison you or cover you in sticky acid.
- Machine of war and his shoulder cannon (i dunno how he's allowed to use a cannon): Kill the cannon first, its HP is much lower than the knight. The knight can use Repulsor beam which inflicts stagger (prevents you from dodging his next attacks) but nothing else special.
- Hulking Ogre: He can use stagger and shatter punch to lower your defense and shockwave to lower agility.
- Power armor punk: He can use Repulsor beam and he can fly (check first entry)
- Visionary wizard: Uses Telekinetic blast and crushing ego to lower resistance and he also can fly "everyone can fly but us wtf lol" He can also use Phased out of reality , you can't hit him then either but this will be over in 3 turns
- Catboy prince: Much like Yamamaya, he has high attack and defense. He will use Rage after a few turns then his attack will shoot through the roof.
- Arachnomancer: Uses stagger, counter, and pin.
For winning you get the Crown of Life and 4 fame.
- Invest in Cannery
- Look through the Ledger and then speak to Alina and you will get this quest.
- Go talk to Cannery operator. You can accept the current 2% payout or demand he exploit the starving children for every last Sil. If you do that income increases to 10% and the children will cry in suffering.
The Pusher's LamentEdit
There is a drug pusher at a back ally in the top left corner of Eastfort. He will cut you in on his daily take if you can deal with a guard captain that is harassing him. Note that there are missable items in this mission if you take the second way.
- Ask drug dealer for a joint venture.
- Go to the barracks, bribe the two guards with 500 Sil to enter.
- Loot the entire place for 28 Sil, some consumables, Rakia Awiiabu, a
Steel armor(no longer available), a Porno Mag, a Dark Seed, and blackmail material (fur suit: It's in the lower row, the single room to the left of the door, lower half of the bed). If you wish to, you could bribe the janitor with another 500 Sil to find out which room belongs to the captain, but you somehow know it, so its unnecessary.
- Go speak to captain in pub.
- Speak to drug dealer to end quest. This does not advance time.
- Ask drug dealer for a joint venture.
- Go speak to captain in pub. Pay him 1500 Sil.
- Speak to drug dealer to end quest. This does not advance time.
Note: The second way is more expensive and you miss out on some loot, see the missable page for more details.
Every Day I'm Smugglin'Edit
The quest starts at Giant's Path when you find a Smuggler Note or Key. Your goal is to find the four keys to open a chest. All directions will be from the first screen of the area.
- Go north one screen and east one screen. There is a chest hidden behind a tree, that is the goal of the quest. Interact with it to get a key and a note.
- Go north two screens and check the skeleton for a key and a note.
- Go north two screens and east one (past Evie if you are doing the quest Ain't Party like a Search Party). Check the skeleton for a note. Then go back one west and one south and near the lake should be a bag, check for a key (might need to read note first).
- Go north one, and into the cave to the west. Go up two floors and defeat the Ogre. Behind him, on a skeleton is a key, plus other treasure.
- Now go back to the chest and open it for 5 Exotic Spices (3,000 Sil each), 10 Purse of Kellos Crowns (90 Sil each), and 2 Scrolls of Stormroar. Quest complete.
Elf Improvement Edit
To start this quest, first recruit Meline, then get access to the elven village (this is done via Stuck in the Middle). With Meline in the party, travel to the elf village and enter the Northwestern most house with an open door, talk to the baker to have Meline learn how to make waybread. End the day and go to the Northmarket bakery to buy some of Meline's waybread then eat it to begin the quest.
- Head back to the elven baker to suggest building a watermill, you will need to get a carpenter since none of the elves know how to
- Head to Lumberhill, enter the Northwestern most house where the lumberjacks stay, take to the bald guy with a headband near the top center part of the screen and he'll offer to do it for 4,000 sil, pay him and he'll head to the Elven village the next day
- If you talk to him once he's at the Elven village he'll say that he needs 6 more days to finish building the mill. If you enter the elven village before those six days are up he'll tell you how many are left
- Once the watermill is finished return to the Elven village and talk to the baker again to start receiving 200 sil everyday from elven waybread sales
The missing LinkEdit
This quest start at the cave below the Kellos fortress during the It's pronounced "Sabotage" quest. Your objective is to find three shaped-triangles objects, look for them in the metallic chests, but you will eventually find four: Red, Blue, Green and Purple. The right combination is:
- The third one, counting from the top: Red, Blue and Green.
Reward: High Lion Shield.
To get this quest you must first gain access to the guardhouse in Coastburg via 'Can't Handle It Cove'. In there you can find a passcard on one of the shelves which gives you access to the other buildings in Coastburg. In the church there is a toolbox with various items in it next to the paladin, search it to get a letter addressed to a 'Mitzi'.
You will find Mitzi outside the entrance of the Paladin Fortress just to the East of Westcastle, she'll be standing outside the tombs. Give her the letter to receive your reward, which will be a sex scene but is currently a placeholder.
Every day you can perform exactly 1 random quest plus you have the option of revisiting unlocked dungeons, those are useful source of XP, Sil, consumables, and gifts. Performing a random quest does NOT advance time. They are always given out in your manor's study room. See the page about the random daily quests for more details.
Secret quests Edit
Corrupted Mycon Edit
To the north of Westcastle there is a farm surrounded by desert, in this farm there's nothing living or moving with the most recent sign of life having visited being the strange note left on the wall... Most of the time. If you visit this farm while it is raining you will find out why this farm is a 'dangerous area', for it houses one of the two super bosses of the game, the corrupted Mycon! This thing is no ordinary weed mind you, as it attack several times a turn causing hallucinations and poison with it's physical attacks or hit your entire party with magic for attack down. With 20,000 HP to start with, blessing of the bone able to raise it above that, revitalize to help it heal, and a whole bunch of status resistances you're in for one tough fight. For strategy tips and further information please expand the box below. Your reward for beating this sucker will be 3 dark seeds and a ton of experience, your choice if that's worth the headache this boss has given many players.
Starting on the second turn and every 5th turn after that (7th, 12th, 17th, etc.) the corrupted Mycon will use 'Blessing of the Bone', this will inflict about 1,000 damage on it every-time. It's suggested that you bring characters with either magic missile or stock up on marbles to knock it down before turns that it won't use blessing of the bone (it has a 50% stun resistance so knockdown is better). After that, Meline can help reduce the turns that it's not knocked down with daze and heretical censure, but be warned that it has a 50% daze resistance so you might not daze it successfully every time. Once it hits half health it may heal itself so it's not a bad idea to burn it if you get the opportunity. If you have her Bronwyn could inflict bleed, burning pitch, or acid but the mycon is immune to poison to skip that one. Aside from statuses don't even bother attacking, your damage will be pitiful compared to what it inflicts on itself so you're better off guarding or healing with anyone who doesn't have anything better to do.
Rattus Maximus Edit
Ever wonder why we got paid 100k in the very beginning of the game for an ordinary rat's tail? Well, aside from being a reference, the answer to this can be found out once a player has gained a total of 150 satisfaction in their game! What's this, you've spent some of it and don't know how much you've earned? Have no fear! While it might be a bit tedious, you can find out what you've earned total by looking at the red journal in the Northmarket manor, if you take a look at the satisfaction page it'll list everything that can be in the journal, so find the total cost of everything that's NOT in your journal (note that some items like improved blazing aura require you to buy the version before them, in this case blazing aura, before they'll appear) and add it to what you can currently spend! But wait, before you go running off to the debug chest to make use of those dehydrated orgasms for some more, it's important to remember that dehydrated orgasms DO NOT COUNT for the purposes of this secret quest! So if you've already used them, remember to subtract 100 from your total before you start complaining to me (so if you've used all of them you'd need to reach a total of 450 before you can do this quest). Now, once you've achieved 150 total satisfaction (barring debug tools) Hero's life will apparantly be good enough that he won't mind reminiscing about his past adventures in the sewers, and it here that we'll encounter one hell of a Rat... Rattus Maximus to be precise. If you thought the last secret boss had too much HP you should see this guy with 120,000 HP! Not only that but he regenerates 6,000 HP every turn, and only takes 50% damage from physical attacks! He also gets to attack twice a turn (some of which will be multi-attacks) and has a chance to counter any physical attacks coming his way! Don't even get me started on his arsenal of attacks, to put it simply he's got over two pages of skills, you've really got your work cut out for this one! A strategy for him is below. If you manage to somehow defeat this iron wall of a rat you'll be treated to a hefty 1,999 xp per character (coupled with Ratard's 1 for an even 2,000!) and another Rat's Tail, which can be sold at your item shop for 100k silver!
The first major hurdle with this boss is that insane regeneration, even if you burn him I have a hard time believing that many non-cheating parties can consistently push out over 3,000 damage per turn especially with the 50% physical resistance, and that's not even factoring in how much healing you'll have to do. Quite simply speaking, you can't take on Rattus through conventional damage means, the absolute best way to damage this mofo is with Bronwyn's DoTs, they each do 5% of an enemies maximum health per turn, and with someone like this that's 6,000 damage a turn. It might take awhile but at least that allows the rest of your party to get to work on surviving instead of having to try to somehow balance damage and survival. Now between the counter attacks and that ALL of Rattus' attacks are physical, the best way to survive is to daze the sucker, daze makes it so that enemies can't counter at all and gives them a 60% miss rate on attacks, given that Bronwyn's skills are physical attacks the counters could have easily killed her if left unchecked, and luckily Rattus has no resistance to daze so Meline can daze him in one turn every time, however due to some weird stuff it seems that burn will get rid of bleed and poison from Rattus if you burn him, so have Meline daze Rattus on every odd turn (1, 3, 5, 7, etc.) and heal/guard on all the even turns. As for your third party member, it's really up to you, you could bring a tank to try to draw off the aggro, or you could bring a spell caster to inflict attack down (make sure they do it EVERY turn or else it'll wear off), or you could bring in a healer to help with healing, choose whatever fits your style the best, Bronwyn and Meline are the most important party choices here.
- ↑ Her starting location is near the Southport Adventurer's Guild
- ↑ There is a book in the room with the cheat code lever (right side of the house) that tell you how much you are getting daily with each investment, the hero than realise he is getting only 12 sil from the canery.
- ↑ In the Octobre 2015 version, this way it's not as profitable as it was