Childhood friend who is a surprisingly good warrior when she gets to spread her wings.
Raina is the daughter of the head of Northmarket Adventurer's Guild. She also has a desk job at the Guild. Whenever you need to collect a reward for a Guild Quest you go to her. She has been flirting with you for a while and wishes she could date you, but her dad hates you; and forbids her from dating you. She suggests you could prove yourself to her dad by moving up in the Guild. Once you do she takes issue with your harem; just can't please some women can you?
Once you complete five Guild Quests, you get promoted to Journeyman and have a party (speak to the guy that shows up in the Front Hall to start the event). Chat with her dad and then talk with her. She asks you out back and some conversation and sex she joins you in the Manor but won't let you collar her.
Techniques given by Level:
- Level 1:
- Shield Bash:8 Momentum; Single enemy, Strong physical attack.
- Phalanx: 0 Momentum; Self, Personal, gain 5 Momentum, increase Threat and DEF.
- Level 09:
- Knockdown: 10 Momentum; Single enemy, Strong physical attack, high chance to knockdown.
- Level 12:
- Deflect: 10 Momentum; Self, Personal, increase Threat and MDF.
- Level 22:
- Shield Rush: 15 Momentum; Single enemy, Stronger physical attack and almost guaranteed knockdown.
From Unity force
- Beatdown: 5 momentum. Does a lot of damage based on both attack and defense. Has a 33% chance to inflict stun, stagger, or bleed as well as a 50% chance to remove all cover stats (cover, stonewall, shieldwall, guardian, pack tactics). It is followed up by Hero using an attack also based off of his attack and defense which has a 33% chance to inflict Nausea, paralysis, or knockdown.
- Starting - Steel Spear
- Starting - Iron Shield
- Starting - Knight Helm
- Starting - Steel Ringmail
- Starting - Iron Gauntlet (Starting)
While Phalanx seems to not be as good for more aggro purposes as say Martydom since it only lasts for 2 turns (turn used and one after it) it is better than a regular attack. It not only gives her a 25% def boost (if she has it after a battle is over you can check her def to note higher than normal defense) but it gives her a guaranteed 5 momentum without the risk of missing.
Sure her regular attack isn't that great but have you tried using Shield Bash when she's fully decked out in your best armor? It's possible to get 600+ damage (better than Yamamaya's strong attack or Elaiya's crits), and if used the turn after Phalanx, it can reach above 800! While Therese also now can get Meline's radiant prayer thanks to the new daily dungeons to inflict Dazed, Raina comes with knock-down and I'm sure everyone who's used Bronwyn, Gargan, or even magic missile spam knows just how amazing stun/knockdown/pin is.
I haven't seen how good Deflect is, and the fact that it costs 10 momentum instead of giving 5 might make it not as useful, especially if you need to constantly re-apply it like Phalanx, so maybe one of the other tanks would be better in a mage heavy dungeon.
So think if it uses defense like Shield Bash does, it's be like taking Yamamaya's strong attack and combing it with a single-target control force spell, with a potential 25% boost with Phalanx! You've got yet another character who can stun and not only can they do damage but they get stronger the higher defense they have. One of the issues that players might have with her is that you probably shouldn't ever use 'attack' with her, she does less damage than Doll and since attack has a chance to miss Phalanx is just better, draw aggro, get a def  buff, and get a guaranteed 5 momentum!
- +4: Slice of Cake
- +2: Lovely Flowers, Sweet Perfume, Pearl Necklace, Berry Gera, Clockworke Amusemente, Porcelain Doll, Box of Chocolates, Pocket Tome, Monster Fang
- -2: Shiny Bits, Rock Candy
- Initial relationship
- +2 Momentum a turn
- +5 Satisfaction
Love / Respect Quest (Not Implemented Yet)
Conversation & SexEdit
- None Yet
- Beneath the Armour- Choose "Sure..." when talking to her during the party celebrating your promotion to Journeyman.
- Sibling Rivalry- code scene, enter JuFJrY to see.
Hidden stats Edit
The following are a list of stats/traits that are not made readily apparent about Hero on the status menu. Be warned that some of these might reveal spoilers about the character!
- Takes 200% damage from anti-human attacks (becomes 150% after a certain achievement)
- Has a natural 20% resistance to the 'pinned' status effect
- Has a natural 95% hit chance
- Has a natural 5% evasion chance
- Has a natural 4% critical chance
- She is immune to the 'Mana Shock' status
- Has a natural 125% threat generation rate
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Activating Phalanx will cancel Deflect and vice versa.
- ↑ And maybe Defender of Life, always hard to tell if enemies are just targeting Doll naturally or if defender of life is doing something.
- ↑ And in turn more aggro they draw.
- ↑ And on momentum based characters missing is never good.
- ↑ And in turn damage buff too.
|Party characters|| Bronwyn ● Chimei ● Cerulean ● Diadira ● Doll ● Elaiya|
Felix ● Gargan ● Hero ● Kyrie ● Larelle
Meline ● Raina ● Therese ● Wiki-tan • Yamamaya ● Yeon
|Maids||Lilac ● Nerys ● Randi ● Renfeld ● Violet|
|Male Followers||Amazing Old Man ● Kevin ● Nicholas|
|Other Harem Members||Alina ● Apple Kid ● Eulania ● Ino ● Orange Kid ● Penelope|
|Shopkeepers||Florine ● Natya ● Serade|
|Other Important NPCs||Doralice ● Brigandine● Meiriona|