A shining example of goodness who swears to fight for justice. Basically a keener.
You first meet her, and even have her join your party while on your first quest to free Alina from the gang leader at the Bitch's Sixth Tit. You later find out (after she likes you more) that she was there looking for her missing sister. If pressed further, she'll tell you that Alina is her younger half-sister from the Balof's second marriage.
Capture her during the Manor Invasion. You can collar her after you throw her in the dungeon either by forcing it and thus brainwashing her or by building her submission or relationship by torturing her or giving gifts.
Skills given by Level
- Level 1
- Martyrdom: Technique. Costs 10 Momentum. Generates more Threat for 5 turns.
- Lay on Hands: Prayer. Costs 7 Mana. Restores the HP of an ally.
- Level 6
- Holy Armor: Prayer. Costs 5 Mana. Increases an ally's DEF.
- Level 8
- Smite: Technique. Costs 12 Momentum. Attacks an enemy with Radiant damage
- Level 17
- Stagger: Technique. Costs 20 Momentum. Attacks an enemy. Lowers AGI for 5 turns.
- Level 23
- Holy Phalanx: Prayer. Costs 12 Mana. Increases the DEF of all allies for 6 turns.
- Level 28
- Shining Strike: Technique. Costs 15 Momentum. Attacks an enemy with Radiant damage. randomly(?) heals an ally.
Prayers by Equipment
- Basic Prayerbook -
- Cure Light Wounds: Prayer. 10 Mana, single ally, restores health.
- Chicken Soup Book -
- Cleanse Body: Prayer. Costs 5 mana. Removes body status effects from a single ally.
- Doctor Weird Vol. 2 -
- Scintillating Shards: Prayer. Costs 8 Mana, Single enemy, Control, Radiant.
From Unity force
- X-strike: 5 momentum. A strong attack that has a 66% chance to inflict stagger and a 50% chance to remove all cover statuses (cover, stonewall, shieldwall, guardian, or pack tactics). It is followed up by an even stronger attack from Hero.
- Starting - Sabre
Doll might be a tank, but Therese is the Tank of the game so far. Martyrdom is why. Therese doesn't just have the heaviest armor and most natural Threat; Martyrdom can increase even it further, meaning more attacks are going to be aimed at her. While she doesn't have the HP of Doll, she does have a higher natural DEF, and like Doll, can increase it using her skills. Equipping a Defense Piece will push her DEF and MDF beyond Doll's.
While Doll grants Regeneration, a strong but slow heal; Therese can cast Lay on Hands, which is a direct healing skill, albeit not as much overall healing. Better for clutch heals though Doll's can be better for longer fights. Her big downside is that she'll be available long after Doll is, so you might have already settled into a comfortable party set-up. Otherwise it's cast Martyrdom, and either Guard to take even less damage or attack with her moderate ATK. Healing when needed.
- +4: Rock Candy
- +0: Berry Gera, Clockworke Amusemente
- +4: Whip
- +0: Clothespins
- Initial relationship: 1. Set to 0 permanently if you force the collar on her.
- Joins party
- +5 to her Magic
- 50% discount for blessings
- +5 to her Magic
Love / Respect Quest
- Beyond good and devil
Conversation & SexEdit
Conversation (in dungeon):
- Fucking Machine (requires upgrade)
- Whip (requires upgrade)
- Wooden Horse (requires upgrade)
Conversation (after joining):
- Be Nice
- Be Rough
- Enforce Discipline
- Attend Church Together
- Torture options while in dungeon
- The Long-Awaited Climax- At the end of Manor Invasion with two nuns.
- A Knight to Remember- At the end of Beyond Good and Devil (her love quest)
- Teasing a Paladin- Vacation scene
Hidden stats Edit
The following are a list of stats/traits that are not made readily apparent about Hero on the status menu. Be warned that some of these might reveal spoilers about the character!
- Takes 200% damage from anti-human attacks (becomes 150% after a certain achievement)
- Has a natural 10% resistance to the 'pinned' status effect
- Has a natural 95% hit chance
- Has a natural 5% evasion chance
- Has a natural 4% critical chance
- Has a natural 130% threat generation rate
|Party characters|| Bronwyn ● Chimei ● Cerulean ● Diadira ● Doll ● Elaiya|
Felix ● Gargan ● Hero ● Kyrie ● Larelle
Meline ● Raina ● Therese ● Wiki-tan • Yamamaya ● Yeon
|Maids||Lilac ● Nerys ● Randi ● Renfeld ● Violet|
|Male Followers||Amazing Old Man ● Kevin ● Nicholas|
|Other Harem Members||Alina ● Apple Kid ● Eulania ● Ino ● Orange Kid ● Penelope|
|Shopkeepers||Florine ● Natya ● Serade|
|Other Important NPCs||Doralice|