Note: This page is involved in the current poll, in regards to if and where their hidden stats should be displayed. Your participation would be greatly appreciated.
The unstoppable warrior queen of a far-northern tribe. Weak point: being scratched behind the ears.
Yamamaya comes from a fierce warrior (and cat-girl) culture, she respects strength, power and dominance. The collars are also very ineffective against her kind. The slavers only managed to capture her because she got lost and was weak from starvation. She breaks free of the collar and starts beating them up when you show up. You express your desires and she agrees to follow you, for now, so you can prove yourself as a mate. This triggers the quest to seduce her, Another Word for Catgirl.
Invest 10,000 Sil in the Slave Market, funding a slave taking expedition. 3 days later a slaver appears in your manor, speak to him to acquire. This will end the day.
Skills given by Level
- Level 1 Strong Attack: Technique. Costs 5 Momentum. Targets a single enemy. Physical attack that deals additional damage.
- Level 1 Mountain Lion Rage: Evocation. Costs 50 Evoke. Targets Self. Causes Berserk; raises Hit-Rate, AGI, and ATK for a few turns.
- Level 12 Shockwave: Technique. Costs 12 Momentum. Targets all enemies. Thunder element physical attack that lowers AGI and has a 40% chance to Deafen.
- Level 20 Polar Bear Rage: Evocation. Costs 50 Evoke. Targets Self. Causes Berserk; raises DEF, Health, and ATK for a few turns.
Skills given by Equipment
- Beast Axe. Hangry Wolf Rage: Evocation. Costs 50 Evoke. Targets Self. Rage skill that raises attack, agility, and regen.
From Unity force
- Fastball Special: 5 Momentum. This Chrono Trigger inspired attack involves Yamamaya throwing Hero at the enemy for MASSIVE damage, with a 100% chance of inflicting knockdown (barring enemy resistances or immunities). Afterwards Hero will become nauseous and Yamamaya will go into her Mountain Lion Rage for free.
NOTE: While Berserk is in effect, you lose control of Yamamaya and she will automatically attack a random enemy. She cannot use any skills while Beserk is active.
- Starting - Flint Axe
- Not equipable
Yamamaya is a physical bruiser, plain and simple. Her tactics are pretty simple, pick what you want to die and let her attack it. Strong Attack deals more damage and if you don't think you're going to want to use her Rages during a fight, spam it as much as possible.
Elaiya is the stronger physical attacker, but Yamamaya has a higher DEF and more HP. She can also surpass Elaiya by going Berserk. Be warned, while raging you lose control of her, and she'll target enemies on her own. This makes her brutally powerful, but you won't be able to select who dies first.
- +3: Monster Fang
- +0: Pearl Necklace, Lovely Flowers
- Initial relationship: 61
- +2 Momentum/turn
- One of the methods of completing Another Word for Catgirl, which results in sex (+5 Satisfaction).
Love Quest - Hour of the Beasts
- 30,000 or 50,000 Sil
- Championship Award - Crafting Item (not usable yet)
- H-Scene with both Yamamaya and Alina.
- +5 Satisfaction
Conversation & SexEdit
- Sex (after getting her to trust)
- Be Nice
- Be Rough
- Enforce Discipline
- Go for a Walk
- That's Strong Catnip - Before Yamamaya gets to trust if you buy some catnip and use it on the fish in her room you get this scene. (missable)
- Mating Season - Get her to trust.
- When You're Not the Victor... - During her love quest, if you lose to the Director you'll watch Yamamaya get gangbanged.
- Bullying Alina - Win her love quest for a threesome with her and Alina
- Test Drive Tsundere- Vacation scene
Hidden stats Edit
The following are a list of stats/traits that are not made readily apparent about Hero on the status menu. Be warned that some of these might reveal spoilers about the character!
- Has a natural 20% resistance to all 'cold' element attacks
- Has a natural 40% resistance to the 'pinned' status effect
- Has a natural 90% hit chance
- Has a natural +7% evasion chance
- Has a natural +10% critical chance
- She is immune to the 'Possession' status
- She is immune to the 'Stun' status
- She is immune to the 'Paralysis' status
- She only has a 50% chance of being inflicted with the 'Charmed' status (so if a skill has a 50% chance to inflict it naturally, it'd only have a 25% chance against her)
She has an Specific item, that she gets during her Love quest.
In her original face set she had a lighter skin tone, seen below. The change was done to better reflect that Yamamaya's previous life resulted in a tan and may possibly lead to yet another face change to add in some tan lines.
|Party characters|| Bronwyn ● Chimei ● Diadira ● Doll ● Elaiya|
Felix ● Gargan ● Hero ● Kyrie ● Larelle
Meline ● Raina ● Therese ● Yamamaya ● Yeon
|Maids||Lilac ● Nerys ● Randi ● Renfeld ● Violet|
|Male Followers||Amazing Old Man ● Kevin ● Nicholas|
|Other Harem members||Alina ● Apple Kid ● Eulania ● Ino ● Orange Kid ● Penelope|
|Shopkeepers||Florine ● Serade|